1. North Jersey or South Jersey?
Neither, actually. I'm central Jersey, exit 7a, right on the cusp of Monmouth and Mercer counties.
2. You're having an intimate dinner party for yourself and three historic figures. Who would you invite?
Ah, hard one. Everytime I see this question, I have a habit of skipping it, because I'm afraid my answers will seem stupid. But I think I'd like the chance to talk with Queen Elizabeth I, the Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, and Laura Ingalls Wilder.
3. Do you sing in the shower? If so, what do you usually sing?
Not as much as I used to. I have a pretty good singing voice, so I used to sing a lot in the shower when I was younger. I'd usually sing whatever was running through my head at the moment.
4. Do you consider popcorn a necessary part of the movie experience?
No. The smell of the fake butter usually makes my stomach turn. I'm more of a sno-caps or reeses bites kind of girl.
5. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? With whom?
Yup. With Scott, my husband.
If you'd like me to interview you, let me know!