Snagged from dementedsiren:
Not quite ten things you probably don't care about knowing about me, but which I'm sharing anyways.
1. Odd things, like old rings and costume jewelry skeeve me out. To the point if someone tried to make me hold it in my hand, I would probably gag and throw up.
2. I once sang the National Anthem at a Phillies game my senior year of high school.
3. I've been writing fanfiction since I was 10 years old. Of course I didn't know what it was called then, and I also had no idea there were other people outside who did this.
4. I'm not a very good friend. I'm too wrapped up in myself and my family to try and nuture real world friendships. This is sad, I know, but yet I have a complex where I want everyone to like me. Weird, right?
5. Sometimes I don't feel I'm a very good mom or wife.
6. I'm extremely generous and extremely impulsive, hence the $814 puppy my dad received for his 56th birthday today.
7. I think I wrote much better angst when I wasn't on zoloft.
8. I can't concentrate on more then one fandom at a time. (Harry Potter, Lost, RENT and Firefly, I'm looking at you!)
9. I have a sense of humor many would consider dry or black. (I have a tendency to laugh and smile at the most inopportune times.)
10. I like to eat American cheese and bread and butter pickle sandwiches.
Oh and about tonight's Lost. Was the whole deal with Kate's "crime" the most boring thing we've seen yet? My god. Parent issues, much? Oh and the kissing! why the kissing Jack? Was that really necessary?